Shifting the Plan of Action from Managing Diseases to Beating Diseases
At Breakthrough Health we believe that everyone is brilliant, strong, resourceful, athletic and powerful.
If someone is struggling with their weight or health it isn't due to lack of willpower; it's simply due to a lack of mental tools. It's not about people needing to change (as if they are broken) it's about people deserving to reveal who they already are inside.
The high-energy, positive, optimistic and healthy version of her or him is in there waiting to be revealed. Our role is to guide our members in winning the mental game that then frees them to reveal their best selves.
We empower our members to take ownership of their health and we provide them with simple tools and strategies (mostly mental tools and strategies) to win! They are then able to drop weight in a healthy and sustainable way while getting healthy and feeling remarkable!
This leads to a positive transformation in energy, health and happiness! It also leads to significant cost reductions for individuals, employers and health insurance companies.
Our Unique & Innovative Approach
• We shift the conversation with the individual from managing their disease to beating their disease. We define beating as controlling (not necessarily alleviating) the disease.
• We leverage the Science of Behavioral Change to tap into key motivators for each individual to take ownership of their health and create and sustain healthy habits that improve their health.
• We combine Personalized Behavior Modification Plans (BMPs) with Daily Messaging, Coaching, Community Support and our Patented System to create positive health outcomes.
• We partner with Thought Leaders, Health Insurance Companies and Employers (the entities that experience financial pain due to the five primary diseases we focus on).
Breakthrough Health’s Mission is to positively transform 100 million lives by 2025!
The 5 Key Diseases we Focus On
(These 5 combine for $900 Billion in Annual Costs in the US)
Prediabetes and Type 2 Diabetes (www.BeatDiabetes.com)
• Prediabetes: US: 88M Adults (41% of the adult population, 23% will develop T2 Diabetes within 5 years)
US Economic Impact: $43B per year ($488 per person per year)
• Type 2 Diabetes: US: 40M Adults (18% of the adult population)
US Economic Impact: $327B per year ($8,175 per person per year)
• US: 17M Adults (7% of the adult population)
• US Economic Impact: $210B per year ($13,125 per person per year)
Heart Disease (www.BeatHeartDisease.com)
• US: 121M Adults (56% of the adult population)
• US Economic Impact: $218B per year ($1,801 per person per year)
Hypertension (www.BeatHypertension.com and www.BeatHighBP.com)
• US: 108M Adults (50% of the adult population)
• US Economic Impact: $48B per year ($444 per person per year)
Are you ready to set your team or members up to thrive?
Please fill out the form and our team will reach out to you within one business day.